Zero Plastic Dish Washing KitRegular price $15.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Dish Washing Block
- Cut plastic and harsh chemicals from your dishwashing routine
- Keep dishes sparkling clean
- Easy to use
- Handmade in the UK
- Palm oil-free
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Scrub Pad (x3 included)
- Made from coconut fibres
- 100% Biodegradable
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Home compostable
- Non-scratch, even on non-stick pans
- Size: 10 x 7 x 1cm approx
Why we love themThese 100% natural cleaning products are zero plastic, zero waste and both are non-toxic to the environment. Together they remove stubborn and burnt-on foods as well as greasy deposits and other substances without scratching cooking surfaces or utensils.
How to use
- Wet your coconut scourer and rub the dish soap until it's soapy - then wash your dishes as normal.
- To make the soap last the longest, keep dry in-between use either by using a soap dish or a rack.
- So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants.
Ingredients (Soap Bar)
Organic coconut oil, naturally occurring glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from coconut oil) - approved by ECOCERT, sodium carbonate.
This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid block. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.