- 120 toothpaste tablets (2 month supply)
- A great alternative to plastic tubes of toothpaste which can never be recycled
- Free from synthetic ingredients like; fluoride, glycerine, SLS
- Easy-to-use - simply chew & brush!
- Flavoured with organic tea tree oil
- Naturally foaming
- Kind to your body, kind to the environment
- Made in the UK
- Available with refillable food-safe tin
Why we love them
We can't get enough of these Toothbrush Tablets, they are a great alternative to plastic toothpaste tubes and do not contain any nasty chemicals so completely safe for you and the environment!
Each jar contains a 2 month supply of naturally foaming toothpaste tablets with organic tea tree oil for its antiseptic properties.
They are free from preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binders and contain neither aluminium nor nanoparticles, so they are kind to your body and to the environment when being washed down the sink!
How do they work?
- Chew 1 tablet in your mouth and let it dissolve
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes
- Spit out and rinse well
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months from opening
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£2.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns