- Your all-in-one refillable sustainable cleaning kit!
- Powerful concentrated sachets to clean all areas of your home
- Reusable glass spray bottles with labels included
- Tough on germs - Antibacterial
- 100% Plastic-free sachets
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Easy to use; add water & shake!
- Exotic scents
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
- Cruelty & SLS Free
Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
- 4x Clear Glass Spray Bottles 500ml, 1 Clear Glass Screw Top Bottle
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
Why we love them
Our sachets are small but mighty, they are concentrated cleaning power for all areas of your home in a dissolvable plastic-free sachet AND are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusable glass containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
Our sachets are made from powerful plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients and dissolve in water to make your cleaning solutions, simple! They are concentrated and antibacterial to kill germs and power through grease and grime even in the oven!
They make cleaning your home easy whilst still being kind to the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
Our exotic fragrances were created with essential oils; Ylang-ylang, coconut & lime, sandalwood, and apple & mint leaving fresh fruity scents drifting through your home.
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-concentrated and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
- An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
- Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
- Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
Directions for use
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities).
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
What ingredients are used?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. We also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
The below warnings only apply to the CONCENTRATED sachets. Please dilute sachets as per instructions before use.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Quarternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-c12-14 (even-numbered) - Alkyldimenthyl, chlorides. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
Storage of sachets
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep between 5°C and 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use. Products may not be suitable for use on some surfaces.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was really impressed with this kit. I haven't used all of the items yet, but based on the sprays alone, it seems to be top notch.
The fragrances are very pleasant without being overpowering, and beat the strong chemical smells you get with ordinary cleaners. They work well with the appropriate amount of effort (you still have to scrub the bath, but the spray really does help).
The bottles are great, with their little paper stickers. Took me a couple of goes to match the sachets to the product. Maybe could have been better colour coded.
The glass cleaner is fantastic. I used it on four large Mirrors, and they were sparkling.