Argan & Coconut Oil Lip Balm - 10mlRegular price $10.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Softens and hydrates your lips
- Eliminates dry, chapped lips
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Biodegradable and Compostable packaging
Why we love it
This incredible natural lip balm contains high levels of Argan oil to make your lips perfectly soft, healthy, shiny and nourished! It is made from 100% natural and vegan-friendly ingredients, using Candelilla wax instead of beeswax.
It also comes in our fabulous biodegradable, compostable and recyclable tube. Just push up from the bottom to reveal your lip balm. These are also large size of 10g, double the size of normal plastic-contained lip balms so will last you twice as long!
Lots of mainstream brands of lip balms are made from petroleum, which is a by-product of the oil industry and like crude oil, contains crystalline and liquid hydrocarbons. Not only is this bad for the environment, but it's bad for our skin too! It seals in moisture - while this might sound like protection, in reality it stops the delicate skin of our lips from breathing while sealing in any bacteria that may be on the lips.
While petrochemical content in lip balms is well-known, other things like salicylic acid (which is a bioaccumulative hazard for wildlife) and phenol (a neurotoxin and waterborne pollutant) are also packed in!
Swapping to natural alternatives like this one by Green Planet Beauty will give you kissable lips without endangering your health or the environment.
Amazing natural ingredients
- Coconut Oil: The benefits for skin include reducing inflammation and keeping skin moisturised
- Argan Oil: High in vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give your skin a natural boost
- Aloe Vera: Have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help prevent infection while moisturising and soothing lips
- Shea Butter: Loaded with vitamin F and protects your lips from cold and dry weather and reduces your chances of dry lips
Euphorbia cerifera, butyrospermum parkii butter, argania spinosa, aloe barbadensis in cocos nucifera, aroma.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.