Sourdough Starter KitRegular price $38.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Make your own delicious gluten-free sourdough at home
- Contains key sourdough tools - ready, set, bake!
- A great gift for the foodie in your life
- Packaged in a stylish EcoVibe gift box
What do you get?
- Super Preserve Mason Jar 1L - Perfect for storing your sourdough 'starter' and keeping it happy until you're ready to use it!
Gluten-Free White Bread Flour 1kg - Blended from naturally gluten-free ingredients, this flour is a delicious alternative to bread flour made from wheat.
- Dough Proving Basket - This traditional bread proving basket has been handcrafted from sustainable wicker and linen and is suitable for making 500g loaves.
- Dough Scraper - Super handy dough scraper with two straight edges for cutting and scraping, and a long curved edge for unsticking dough from your bowl. Perfect flexibility.
- Sourdough Baking Instructions
- EcoVibe Gift Box (optional)
Why we love this
Learn how to bake delicious sourdough bread at home! This handy kit contains a step-by-step guide on how to make your own sourdough, including creating and caring for your sourdough starter.
This sourdough making kit also includes the key bread-making tools: a bag of high-quality gluten-free bread flour, sustainable wicker proving basket to help your dough rise, a dough scraper to work with the dough itself and a large preserving jar, to keep your starter happy.
This stylishly-packaged set makes a great gift for any keen foodie.
Gluten-Free White Bread Flour
Flour blend (rice, tapioca and potato), thickener (xanthan gum).