- Make your own delicious gluten-free sourdough at home
- Contains key sourdough tools - ready, set, bake!
- A great gift for the foodie in your life
- Packaged in a stylish EcoVibe gift box
What do you get?
- Super Preserve Mason Jar 1L - Perfect for storing your sourdough 'starter' and keeping it happy until you're ready to use it!
Gluten-Free White Bread Flour 1kg - Blended from naturally gluten-free ingredients, this flour is a delicious alternative to bread flour made from wheat.
- Dough Proving Basket - This traditional bread proving basket has been handcrafted from sustainable wicker and linen and is suitable for making 500g loaves.
- Dough Scraper - Super handy dough scraper with two straight edges for cutting and scraping, and a long curved edge for unsticking dough from your bowl. Perfect flexibility.
- Sourdough Baking Instructions
- EcoVibe Gift Box (optional)
Why we love this
Learn how to bake delicious sourdough bread at home! This handy kit contains a step-by-step guide on how to make your own sourdough, including creating and caring for your sourdough starter.
This sourdough making kit also includes the key bread-making tools: a bag of high-quality gluten-free bread flour, sustainable wicker proving basket to help your dough rise, a dough scraper to work with the dough itself and a large preserving jar, to keep your starter happy.
This stylishly-packaged set makes a great gift for any keen foodie.
Gluten-Free White Bread Flour
Flour blend (rice, tapioca and potato), thickener (xanthan gum).
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns