Dish Washing Soap Bar - 155gRegular price $10.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Vegan dishwashing block soap
- Handy 155g size - Get the 230g version here
- Creates a rich, sudsy lather
- Plastic-free & zero waste
- Removes stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans
- Gentle on your hands, gentle on the environment
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Lasts approx 3 months
- No Palm Oil
- No Toxins
- No SLS, fragrance, preservatives or phosphates
- Made in the UK (low carbon footprint)
Why we love it
A waste-free, plastic-free, palm oil-free & vegan swap! What's not to love?
Powered by organic plant-based ingredients that are tough on grease yet gentle to your hands. So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants! 100% natural dishwashing soap bar which is biodegradable and plastic-free. Made with love in the UK.
Washing up liquid comes in bulky plastic bottles and even if you refill them a few times, these bottles wind up in the waste cycle and take hundreds of years to break down. That one empty washing up bottle you toss every month may not seem like much. But picture your neighbours, friends, and everyone else doing the same — then it starts to add up.
This dishwashing soap bar comes in a recyclable paper wrap which is totally plastic-free, helping you cut down on your packaging waste.
How to use
- Wet your cloth, sponge or brush and rub the dish soap until it's soapy - then wash your dishes as normal.
- To make the soap last the longest, keep dry in-between use either by using a soap dish or a rack.
- So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants.
Organic coconut oil, naturally occurring glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from coconut oil) - approved by ECOCERT, sodium carbonate.
This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid block. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.