- Save 26% off the RRP of the products in this kit; worth £61 individually!
- Our best-selling, most popular and versatile cleaning products all in one place.
- Reduce plastic, toxic chemicals, and carbon emissions from your cleaning.
- Easy to use, refillable, and long-lasting.
- Save 222m of rainforest and replace 1kg of plastic with each kit!
The perfect starter or restock kit for anybody looking to make their cleaning more eco-friendly 🌱. Includes;
- Antibacterial cleaning sachets - Dissolve these plastic-free sachets in water to create 500ml each of an array of cleaning products. This pack contains; bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, oven cleaner, glass/mirror cleaner and floor cleaner – everything needed to make your home spic and span!
- 5x 500ml Glass bottles- 500ml clear glass bottles with 4 trigger spray heads and 1 aluminium screw top to store your cleaners.
- 10x Toilet cleaning bombs- Natural effective toilet cleaning without harsh chemicals or plastic! Simply pop one in the loo, let it fizz and use a toilet brush to clean.
- 32 Dissolvable laundry detergent strips - 1 Strip per load of washing; no plastic, no fuss and a very low carbon footprint, with a fresh linen scent to boot! These strips dissolve completely in hot or cold water - just toss in the drum and wash.
- Wooden dish brush- Wooden handle and replaceable head with cactus bristles, which unlike mainstream equivalents won't release microplastics down the drain. Suitable on non-stick pans.
- Compostable sponges twin pack- Durable, environmentally friendly and fully biodegradable sponges. Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all over the house!
- Duo sponge scourer twin pack- 100% plant-based sponges with scourers attached for all kinds of cleaning jobs. Includes 1 loofah scourer and 1 cactus scourer. Non-scratch, 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Make the switch today! ✨
Why we love it
Simple Switch Kit contains our best selling cleaning heroes to help remove plastic, cut down on carbon emissions, and remove nasty toxic ingredients which can harm wildlife. All this without losing the high standard of cleaning you get from your usual products.
Our toilet bombs are the easiest way to clean a toilet without harming the environment, with all-natural but powerful ingredients. Simply pop one in the loo, let it fizz, use your toilet brush to clean and that's it!
Our sponges are made from wood pulp discarded from other industries as a waste product. Our sponge scourers are made from wood pulp on the sponge section and one has a loofah plant scourer pad and the other has a sisal (cactus) scourer pad. They perfectly replace plastic sponge scourers and last much longer! They are all 100% compostable when finished with and are great for lots of cleaning jobs.
The wooden dish brush is made from wood, stainless steel (this clips the replaceable head in place), and cactus bristles, which means it's biodegradable and great for use on non-stick pans. The laundry detergent strips are amazingly easy to use and have a very low carbon footprint because they are super light and compact making them very easy to store away too!
Our cleaning sachets are made in the UK and because they are concentrated (no shipping water like other products) they have a very low carbon footprint. 100% plastic-free and 70% natural ingredients.
For full safety information about our Antibacterial Cleaning Sachets, please visit the product page here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns