- Natural plastic-free shampoo bar
- Infused with punchy peppermint and woody tea tree
- Vegan & cruelty-Free
- SLS, SLES, Paraben-Free
- Suitable for normal, dry, curly and colour treated hair.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Why we love it
These Soap & Soul shampoo bars smell so great and are really good for the health of your hair (see below for detail). They are completely cruelty-free and there is no plastic in their packaging either.
We especially love these shampoo bars for their conditioning effect - you may not even need to use a conditioner bar! A little goes a long way with these shampoos too - ours have lasted for ages comparing with usual bottled shampoos so you will be looking after the pennies too.
- Vitamin B5: Moisturises, protects against environmental damage and rebuilds hair strands.
- Cacao Butter: Heals and softens hair, Cacao butter will also condition and add shine.
- Honey Extract: Strengthens hair follicles, and promotes hydration.
- Spirulina Extract: High protein algae that helps increase volume and reduces dandruff. Packed with antioxidants and fatty acids to bring balance to your scalp and hair.
- Tea Tree Extract: Antifungal and antibacterial, another dandruff reducer.
How to use
- Wet your hair.
- Rub the bar between your hands to create a lather.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo.
- Rinse out and condition if your hair would like a little extra loving.
- Leave the bar out to air dry, ready for its next use.
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aqua, Panthenol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylate, Mel Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, CI 19140, CI 42051.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns