The ultimate self-care hamper for cleansing and pampering, that's as kind to the planet as it is to you! 💚
- Our most popular self-care and cleansing products for body & face all in one hamper.
- Easily reduce plastic, chemicals and carbon from your self-care routine.
- Beauty & Eco award winners.
- Save 420m² of the rainforest with each hamper!
- Save over 20% off the RRP of the products in this kit; worth £89.97 individually!
WHY WE LOVE IT
The self-care, cleansing, and beauty industries are some of the main perpetrators of plastic pollution. An overwhelming majority of brands that fall into these categories use totally unsustainable packaging and unnatural ingredients. These both damage and pollute our ecosystems, can be harmful to our bodies, and some even still test on animals.
At EcoVibe, we believe that feeling great shouldn't cost the Earth, and that's exactly why we've put together this hamper! If you want to pamper and look after yourself or a friend without harming our precious planet, this is the perfect box of goodies for you.
Look, we get it. You've most likely found self-care products that work for you and your skin and may be reluctant to change your routine. We understand how important this can be, as well as the feeling of only wanting eco alternatives that give the same great results.
Thankfully, with the products in this hamper, there's zero compromise! We've incorporated several items from Beauty Kitchen, an eco leader in the self-care industry. Beauty Kitchen is heavily lauded by the self-care and beauty sectors, having received several awards at the Pure Beauty Awards, WINAAR Dutch Beauty Awards, and Natural Health International Beauty Awards (amongst several others). Plus, if you need any more proof of credibility, their products have been recommended by Grazia, Glamour, and Elle magazines!
As the products in this hamper are all chemical-free, they're also fantastic for both sensitive skin and general health, on the inside and out.
Everything needed for cleansing and nourishing the face and body, as well as some relaxation essentials 💆 -
- Botanic Bliss Organic Vegan Body Wash 300ml - Packed full of organic goodness to give you a daily boost, this body wash comes in packaging that's reusable, infinitely recyclable, and natural.
- Botanic Bliss Organic Vegan Body Cream 150ml - Gold winner at the Pure Beauty Awards, this vegan body cream uses organic aloe vera and shea butter to provide super soft skin.
- Abyssinian Oil Night Halo Potent Sleep Mask 60ml - Zero plastic inside, and UK made (like all Beauty Kitchen products!), this intensive overnight mask uses several essential oils to effectively hydrate and balance skin.
- Fragrance Free Body Cleansing Konjac Sponge - This 100% compostable sponge is the ideal replacement for plastic loofahs. The Konjac sponge gently exfoliates skin without depositing microplastics.
- Abyssinian Oil Prime Time Cream Cleanser 150ml - Supercharged with brightening AHAs and hydrating Abyssinian Oil, this cleanser is also totally organic and UK made!
- Make Up Remover Pads - x12 soft velvet pads, x4 soft scrub pads, x1 cotton mesh bag - One of our favourite self-care swaps! Make-up remover pads are super long-lasting (saving you lots of money in the long run) and are so much kinder to your skin than face wipes. This one switch alone will also save you 15kg of plastic a year(!).
- wxy. Plant Based 'bed.' Candle - Warm Musk & Black Vanilla - Did you know that paraffin candles are a by-product of the petroleum industry? Because of this, the gases they release into the air when burning can cause air pollution and respiratory problems. This natural candle is 100% plant-based and hand-poured in the UK.
- Bamboo & Cotton Ear Buds x 100 - A self-care staple! As cotton buds are one of the biggest forms of ocean litter, these sustainably grown & 100% biodegradable bamboo buds are a great alternative, offering no compromise on performance.
Available with a gift box or on their own – simply make your selection above! ✨
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns