100% Natural ingredients
Up to 20% of ingredients organic
- Vegan & cruelty-free, never tested on animals
- Suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Packaged in a slim card sleeve
- Please note these eyeshadows do not come packed in a palette. But don't worry, you can shop for our Bamboo Duo Palette here!
- Certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
- Made in Italy
Why we love them
These eyeshadow refills from ZAO are honestly the best ones we've ever tried! The colours are beautiful and natural with brilliant pigment (you really don't need much, very little goes a long way!). They blend and build like a dream with a silky and smooth texture that applies really smoothly and doesn't create any wrinkles or patchiness.
Shop a range of eyeshadows, including matt, pearly and ultra-pearly metallic shades for every occasion. They're a much more sustainable alternative as you can create your own palate. Just choose your favourite two and fit them into our Bamboo Box Duo.
Globally the cosmetics and personal-care industry racks up some 120.8bn units of packaging a year. It is nearly all the single-use variety too. Refills are a great way to cut down on your plastic packaging use and replace your most-used shade without wasting any packaging!
- 106 Pearly Bronze has metallic reflections for added drama
- 121 Pink Champagne is an iridescent shade that illuminates skin.
- 126 Golden Petal is gentle, pearly and perfect for an allover base
- 128 Pearly Tiramisu can be used to create a dramatic smoky eye look or used in the outer corner of the eye for definition
- 201 Matt Ivory opens up and enlarges eyes when used in the corner of the eye or as a base
- 270 Ultra Pearly Light Champagne opens up and enlarges eyes when used in the corner of the eye.
- 273 Ultra Pearly Purple Rain is ideal for the smoky eyes look and can also be used in the outer corner of the eye to add drama.
- 278 Ultra Pearly Anthracite Grey features hints of green for a sophisticated and intense smoky eye look or used at the outer corner of eyes to add depth.
Matt eyeshadows: Mica, zea mays (corn) starch*, zinc stearate, squalene, silica, bisabolol, lauroyl lyseine, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, CI 77820 (silver), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, macademia ternifolia seed oil*, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, aqua (water), alcohol, maltodextrin, olea europea (olive) fruit extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract. May contain +/- CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77742 (manganese violet), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (chromium oxide green).
*ingredients from organic farming. 10% of ingredients are from organic farming, 100% of total ingredients are from natural origin.
Pearly eyeshadows: Mica, squalene, oryza sativa (rice) powder*, zea mays (corn) starch*, zinc stearate, olive oil decyl esters**, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol, squalene, linum usitatissum (linseed) seed oil*, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, alpha-glucan oligosaccharisde, aqua (water), olea europaea (olive) leaf extra, maltodextrin, olea europea (olive) fruit extract, alcohol, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, bisabolol, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, CI 77829 (silver). May contain +/-: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77482 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CC 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide green), CI 77742 (manganese violet).
* ingredients from Organic Farming. ** processed from organic ingredients. 12% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
Ultra Pearly Eyeshadows: Mica, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, squalene, lecithin, aqua (water), glycerine, sodium anisate, parfum (fragrance), phyllostachis bambusoides rhizome extract*, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, sodium levulinate, tocopherol, ascobyl palmitate, citric acid, CI 77820 (silver). May contain +/- CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide green), 77742 (manganese violet).
*ingredients from organic farming. 20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. 100% from natural origin of total.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£2.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns