Premium Fairtrade Cotton Face MasksRegular price $19.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Sustainable face masks made from 100% organic cotton
- Breathable and kind to skin
- Reusable, washable & biodegradable
- Ties around your head so you can adjust to fit
- Machine & hand washable
- No bleaches dyes or hazardous chemicals
- Low carbon production
- Produced under strictly safe conditions & disinfected before packing
- Approximate size: 26 x 14cm
- Straps approx 37cm length
Why we love these
These high-quality face masks are handmade from 100% organic cotton in an ethical, safe environment. The organic cotton is picked, spun, woven, and tailored by hand in a rural social enterprise creating livelihoods. They are machine washable, gentle on the skin, and breathable. They are shaped to fit your face and are very comfortable to wear. Not only that but because they're made from natural materials, they will biodegrade after use.
Scan the QR code on the label to see the whole creation story from seed to product.
The masks are made in safe conditions and are disinfected before being packed.
Please note: these masks are not N95 compliant and are not for medical use. These masks should be used in line with the guidance from the World Health Organisation or your countries own health guidelines.
How to care for your mask
These masks are suitable for hand or machine washing after use. Not suitable for tumble drying.
Masks must not be worn during sleep. Risk of suffocation. Children must be supervised at all times whilst wearing masks.