- Sustainable self-care gift set
- Contains naturally scented handmade soap and shampoo bar with natural bathtime loofah
- Suitable for all skin and hair types
- Vegan & Plastic-free
- No Palm Oil, No SLS, No GMO, No Parabens
- Packaged in a stylish EcoVibe gift box
Why we love this
This sustainable self-care gift set makes a great gift idea for anyone who wants to cut plastic out of their shower routine! Contains a set of deliciously-scented handmade soap and shampoo bar, with a loofah to get a good lather going. Packaged in a super stylish EcoVibe gift box.
These vegan, palm oil-free soaps are handmade in the UK with skin-loving oils and butters. These handmade soaps have a luxurious creamy lather and are mild enough to be used by all skin types.
All the packaging used is plastic-free and can be recycled or composted after use.
What does the gift set include?
- 1 x Handmade lavender soap
- 1 x Passion fruit shampoo bar
- 1 x Heart Shaped Loofah
- 1 x Stylish EcoVibe gift box
- Lavender Soap: Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Sustainably sourced Palm Oil, Lavender Essential oil, Lavender buds (naturally occurring allergens present in lavender oil: Geraniol, Linalool, D-Limonene)
- Shampoo: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aqua, Panthenol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylate, Mel Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, CI 17200, CI 42090.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns