Plastic-Free Bathroom Cleaner - 5 Pack - AntibacterialRegular price $15.00 Sale price $9.00 Save 40%
- x5 Bathroom Surface Cleaner Sachets
- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Tough on germs - contains a powerful antibacterial agent
- 100% Plastic-free
- Incredible fragrances
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – so extremely low carbon footprint
Why we love them
We think these 100% plastic-free, bathroom multi-surface cleaners from Iron & Velvet are incredible! They are by far the best eco-friendly cleaning solution we have found so far. They are made from plant-derived, sustainably-sourced active ingredients and essential oils so they smell AMAZING too! Up to 70% of the ingredients are completely natural.
We have tested them all ourselves and were taken back by how much you get out of each sachet when mixed with water. They do a great job of tackling grease and grime PLUS, they're made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot
- 5x Antibacterial Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (ylang-ylang)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
No bottles are included but we do sell glass bottles and spray caps here.
What ingredients are used?
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Directions for use
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities)
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
The below warnings only apply to the CONCENTRATED sachets. Please dilute sachets as per instructions before use.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Quarternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-c12-14 (even-numbered) - Alkyldimenthyl, chlorides. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
Storage of sachets
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep between 5°C and 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use. Products may not be suitable for use on some surfaces.