Oven Cleaning SachetsRegular price £10.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- 100% Plastic-free
- Incredible fragrances
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – so extremely low carbon footprint
Why we love them
We think these 100% plastic-free, oven cleaners from Iron & Velvet are incredible! They are by far the best eco-friendly cleaning solution we have found so far. They are made from plant-derived, sustainably-sourced active ingredients and essential oils. Up to 70% of the ingredients are completely natural.
We have tested them ourselves and were taken back by how much you get out of each sachet when mixed with water. They do a great job of tackling kitchen fats, oils and greases PLUS, they're made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot
- 5x Oven Cleaner (low odour)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
No bottles are included but we do sell glass bottles and spray caps here.
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with 500ml lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it's ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.