- Each pack contains 20 natural cotton pads
- Contains both Medium (x10) & Heavy (x10) absorbency pads
- Medium absorbency - perfect for daytime and for light flow nights
- Heavy absorbency - perfect for night time and for heavy flow days
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- With wings for added security
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes
- Better for your body, our planet and for womankind
- Eco-friendlier than synthetic mass-market alternatives
- Uniquely designed cotton core for maximum absorbency
- Anatomically-designed pad for a secure, comfortable fit
- Individually wrapped
- Soft and breathable
WHY WE LOVE ITThe 'time of the month' is difficult enough without having to worry about what products we're using but synthetic, mass-produced products are full of harmful chemicals and plastic. It's time to treat your body to better! Made with organic cotton all of our pads are designed to enhance your wellbeing. No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes.
WHICH PAD IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Very Light Liners - Perfect for very light flow or if you just want to feel fresh
- Medium (Day) – Perfect for daytime and for light flow nights
- Heavy (Night) – Perfect for night time and for heavy flow days
- Duo (Day & NIght) – Perfect for day and night, and for light to heavy flow days
Period products are the fifth most common item found on Europe's beaches! We think it's about time that changed. Swapping to these 100% biodegradable pads and liners will prevent thousands of tonnes of sanitary products ending up in the ocean or landfill. Time to try something new? We think so.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I don't understand how these don't have a review yet. Anyways, for anyone interested I can highly recommend them. I chose this option because I like to switch between smaller and bigger pads depending on how strong my period is and also feel safer at night. They feel so much softer and comfortable than any of the synthetic ones. Now I almost don't feel them anymore. I also never had any issue with the adhesive, they stay where they should be.