- Light absorbency - perfect for light to medium flow days
- Each pack contains 32 organic cotton tampons with biodegradable applicators
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton fibres and thread
- 100% natural and biodegradable
No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants
- Silky-smooth cardboard applicator - soft rounded tip for easy insertion
- Recyclable paper wrap
- Better for your body, our planet and for womankind
- Eco-friendlier than synthetic mass-market alternatives
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF)
- Individually wrapped
- Soft and breathable
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
WHY WE LOVE ITThe 'time of the month' is difficult enough without having to worry about what products we're using but synthetic, mass-produced products are full of harmful chemicals and plastic. It's time to treat your body to better! Made with organic cotton all of our tampons are designed to enhance your wellbeing. No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes.
WHICH TAMPON IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Very light (mini) - perfect for teens or very light flow days
- Light (regular) - perfect for light to medium flow days
- Medium (super) - perfect for medium to heavy flow days
- Duo (light & medium) - Perfect for light to heavy flow days
Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs.
Period products are the fifth most common item found on Europe's beaches! We think it's about time that changed. Swapping to these 100% biodegradable tampons will prevent thousands of tonnes of sanitary products ending up in the ocean or landfill. Time to try something new? We think so.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
such an easy switch to make from plastic applicators, really happy with the products
I wanted to love these but the applicators are not good! I have had to throw away 3 so far as they just won't work properly. The cardboard squishes easily and then the tampon gets stuck and won't come out the applicator.