- Ultra-soft organic bamboo towels
Made from sustainably-grown bamboo
- Naturally antibacterial & antimicrobial
- Soft & silky luxurious feel
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Available in stylish grey
WHY WE LOVE THESE
These ultra soft 100% bamboo bath towels are available in 3 sizes - hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet.
The high-quality bamboo composition ensures that the towels are highly absorbent.
The fabric offers antibacterial and antimicrobial performance thanks to the natural properties of the bamboo.
- Bath Sheet -180 cm x 90 cm
- Bath Towel - 150 cm x 75 cm
- Hand Towel - 90 cm x 45 cm
Made using 100% organically grown bamboo, grown to meet the OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Product Class, these towels are incredibly soft and comfortable.
The bamboo fabric contains natural properties, including being antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and anti-fungal. Bamboo naturally inhibits bacterial growth, meaning that the fabric will not take on musty or damp odours that are the result of microbial activity.
With all of these natural health benefits, these towels are excellent for sufferers of eczema and asthma. Those with other allergies or skin conditions may find that they do not exacerbate existing conditions, offering some comfort or relief.
- Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes.
- Do not use fabric conditioner. There is no need and it can reduce the breathability and absorbency.
- Cold or cool wash at a maximum of 30 deg C on a gentle cycle.
- With modern detergents, there is no need to wash at high temperatures, and cool washing saves energy and money. If washed at high temperatures, shrinkage will occur.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach – it is harmful to the environment too.
- Line dry.
- Can be tumble dried but only on a cool setting.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns