Organic Almond Drink - 1 LitreRegular price $4.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Unsweetened dairy-free milk alternative
- Made with high-quality organic Italian almonds
- With rice for a natural sweetness
- Suitable for hot & cold drinks
- No added sugar or sweeteners
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Why we love it
Naturally nutty, this Organic Almond Drink from Rude Health is great to add to smoothies, in your coffee or in recipes as a delicious alternative to dairy. Blending creamy crushed almonds with rice, pure mountain spring water and cold-pressed sunflower oil this vegan-friendly Almond Drink has its own natural silky smoothness without the need for the usual thickness, syrups or added sugars.
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.