Natural Toothpaste - OrangeRegular price $12.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Natural toothpaste flavoured with natural orange oil to encourage kids to brush their teeth
- Available in 60ml or 120ml
- Flouride-free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 120ml 8 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
- Supply: 60ml 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Why we love it
Georganics' Kids Natural Toothpaste is blended with organic orange essential oil. This oil is sweet, warm and faintly floral, ideal for kids and children. Orange is safe to use with young children and during pregnancy as it is known for its superior but gentle soothing properties. The fluoride-free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement for conventional toothpaste.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpaste and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
Although toothpaste tubes are made from plastic, they’re very difficult to recycle and most councils won’t recycle them as part of their recycling scheme. With a standard toothpaste tube only lasting a person around two weeks, that’s a lot of non-recyclable plastic piling up! This toothpaste comes in reusable and recyclable glass jars with an aluminium lid and compostable box. The packaging is specifically designed to produce no waste so we can avoid clogging up landfill sites.
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.
For more information on our Eco-Labels please click here!