Natural Toothpaste - Activated Charcoal (60ml)Regular price $9.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Flouride-free, SLS free & Glycerin free
- Activated Charcoal
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 60ml 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Why we love it
This natural toothpaste is blended with activated charcoal and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The peroxides-free formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpastes.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpaste and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
Although toothpaste tubes are made from plastic, they’re very difficult to recycle and most councils won’t recycle them as part of their recycling scheme. With a standard toothpaste tube only lasting a person around two weeks, that’s a lot of non-recyclable plastic piling up!
This toothpaste comes in reusable and recyclable glass jars with an aluminium lid and compostable box. The packaging is specifically designed to produce no waste so we can avoid clogging up landfill sites.
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.
For more information on our Eco-Labels please click here!