This natural toothpaste is blended with activated charcoal and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The peroxides-free formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpaste.
- Fluoride-free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Supply: 60ml - 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- Includes one compostable bamboo spatula
Use the bamboo spatula to scoop a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Charcoal Powder^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
For more information on our Eco-Labels please click here!