- Flouride-free, SLS free & Glycerin free
- Activated Charcoal
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 60ml 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Why we love it
This natural toothpaste is blended with activated charcoal and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil. Studies has shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The peroxides-free formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpastes.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpastes and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.
For more information on our Eco-Labels please click here!