Make Your Own Vegan Wax Wraps KitRegular price $41.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Everything you need to make your own vegan waxed food wraps
- A fun, creative and useful crafting gift
Natural, sustainably-sourced ingredients
- Make three reusable medium-sized wraps
- Adorable print fabric
- Completely plastic-free
- UK Made
Why we love it
Introducing, Vegan Wax Wrap DIY Kits! These clever kits include everything you need (apart from an iron!) to make three medium vegan wax wraps from scratch.
Perfect for anyone who loves crafting, wants to make their own food wraps, or as a creative Christmas gift. These kits are easy to use and create three long-lasting wraps.
If you’ve always wanted to make-your-own vegan wax food wraps, you’re in the right place!
Each DIY kit includes:
- 3 x organic cotton fabric squares with pinked edges, 30 x 30cm.
- 3 x vegan blend bars made with organic jojoba oil, pine resin, GMO-free and UK sourced sumac wax, sunflower wax, rice bran wax and hydrogenated castor oil.
- 2 x pieces of baking paper, 35 x 35cm.
- 1 x organic cotton canvas tea towel.
Arrives in a reusable, eco-friendly box with instructions included.
You will also need an iron and ironing board.
Looking for a beeswax version? We also offer a Make Your Own Beeswax Wraps Kit.