Make Your Own Beeswax WrapsRegular price $41.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Everything you need to make your own waxed food wraps
- A fun, creative and useful crafting gift
Natural, sustainably-sourced ingredients
- Make three reusable medium-sized wraps
- Adorable sail print fabric
- Completely plastic-free
- UK Made
Why we love it
A must-have for anyone who loves to craft and has always wanted to try their hand at making Beeswax Wraps. This DIY kit includes everything you need to make three medium wraps using responsibly-sourced beeswax.
Whether you’re looking for a craft project to enjoy, looking for an informative (and fun!) activity to do with children, or always wanted to make your own beeswax wraps, you’ve come to the right place.
Each DIY kit includes:
- 3 x organic cotton fabric squares with pinked edges, 30 x 30cm.
- 3 x beeswax blend bars made with British beeswax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin.
- 2 x pieces of baking paper, 35 x 35cm.
- 1 x organic cotton canvas tea towel.
Arrives in a reusable, eco-friendly box with instructions included.
You will also need an iron and ironing board.
Looking for a vegan version? We also offer a Make Your Own Vegan Wrap Kit.