Best selling, most popular laundry products
Easy eco-friendly laundry swaps
- Low carbon footprint
- Hypoallergenic products
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Easy to use
- Very low carbon footprint
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Dissolvable laundry detergent strips for 30 washes. No plastic, no fuss, and a very low carbon footprint. With a fresh linen scent, the strips dissolve completely in hot or cold water. Just toss in the drum and wash!
- Fresh linen Eco Egg Dryer Balls - Reduce drying time by up to 28% and add a lovely fresh linen scent, these dryer balls are certified as hypoallergenic so perfect for sensitive skin. Fragranced with natural oils.
- Laundry stain removing bar - Tough on stains, gentle on the environment. Perfect for removing marks, spills and stains from clothing without the need for harsh chemicals. Its hypoallergenic formula means it's suitable for sensitive skin too.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The laundry detergent strips are amazingly easy to use and have a very low carbon footprint because they are super light and compact making them very easy to store away too!
Not only do the Dryer Eggs dry your clothes more quickly, but they also soften and gently fragrance your laundry whilst being kind to your skin. The natural fragrance oils add a delicate scent to your laundry.
This all-natural, UK made Laundry stain remover bar is tough on stains, gentle on the environment. It's perfect for removing marks, spills and stains from clothing without the need for harsh chemicals. It's also completely plastic-free, palm oil-free and vegan. Its hypoallergenic formula means it's suitable for sensitive skin too.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns