- 32 loads (just 41p per load!)
- Fresh Linen scent
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Zero plastic
- Works in all washing machines
- Zero waste compostable packaging
- Paraben-free & Phosphate-free
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by Tru Earth or ingredient suppliers
- 94% Less carbon emissions than today's leading brand liquid & powder detergent
Why we love them
Tru Earth Eco- Strips laundry detergent have a dramatically smaller carbon footprint than liquid and powder detergents. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter!
We can help eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills. You'll save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, equivalent to planting nine million trees!
Ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power squeezed into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash with your clothes! Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency.
These strips are vegan friendly, paraben free, phosphate free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.