- 100% natural, plastic-free sponge
- Made from the Konjac plant
- A replacement for plastic or sea sponges
- Silky-soft and gentle when moistened
- Great for sensitive skin
- Ideal for using on the face or body
- Roughly 3.5-inch ball (as it's a natural product, sizes can vary slightly)
Why we love these
These magical sponges make a great alternative to plastic sponges or sea sponges (made from living creatures!). Perfect for applying facial washes, cleansers and toners or makeup. These silky-soft sponges are even gentle enough for babies.
Artificial, synthetic sponges are frequently made from polyurethane foam. Along with releasing ozone-depleting chemicals during manufacturing, polyurethane can also emit formaldehyde, other irritants and cancer-causing dioxins when incinerated. Sea sponges are not much of a better solution, environmentally. According to the Australian Marine Conservation Society, sea sponges are under threat of extinction for a variety of reasons including over-harvesting.
How to use
- Initially, the Konjac sponge will appear hard but when soaked in water it will become soft and spongy.
- Apply a little pressure and use in circular motions on face or body.
- The sponge should not be wrung out but should be allowed to dry naturally.
- Sponges should be replaced every 2-3 months.
- Sponges can be home composted after use.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£2.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns