Best selling, most popular kitchen cleaning products
Easy cleaning swaps to reduce plastic, harsh toxic chemicals and carbon emissions
- Strong long-lasting products
- Easy to use
- Very low carbon footprint
What do you get?
- Antibacterial kitchen cleaning sachets (Coconut & Lime Scented) - Dissolve these plastic-free sachets in warm water to create 500ml of cleaning products. This pack contains antibacterial x5 kitchen cleaning sprays. Best of all they're made with natural ingredients and smell amazing!
- 500ml Glass Bottle - with 4 trigger spray heads
- Coconut Scourers Twin Pack - Made from waste coconut husks, these scourers are great for use on ovens and grill pans as they are heavy-duty and can remove burnt-on grease and grime.
- Compostable sponges twin pack - Durable, environmentally-friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable sponges. Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all over the house.
Why we love it
Our sponges are made from waste offcuts of wood made into pulp! They are naturally anti-fungal and last months. When you are finished with them they are compostable. Great for all kinds of cleaning jobs.
Our coconut scourers are made from coconut husk - a sustainable material and a bi-product of coconut farming for food purposes. PLUS coconut is naturally antibacterial! These are great for tougher cleaning jobs and will remove even the toughest burnt on grime.
Our cleaning sachets are made in the UK and because they are concentrated (no shipping water like other products) they have a very low carbon footprint. 100% plastic-free and 70% natural ingredients.
For full safety information about our Antibacterial Cleaning Sachets, please visit the product page here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns