Herbal Hand Sanitiser Spray - 50mlRegular price $12.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Antibacterial hand sanitiser spray
- Fights bacteria & other pathogens effectively
- Scented with thyme, rosemary & sage
- Amber glass bottle with a pump
- Non-drying, non-artificial
- Made with minimum 65% alcohol
- Made using 40% organic ingredients.
- Free from Paraben, SLS, Synthetic colour, synthetic fragrance
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Why we love it
Eco-friendly antibacterial sanitiser spray made with non-artificial ingredients and free from Parabens, SLS, Synthetic colours and synthetic fragrances. Made with a blend of Neem, Thyme, Rosemary and Sage oils, mixed with 65% alcohol to help purify and protect your hands. The ingredients are completely vegan, cruelty-free and non-drying.
Although there are no harsh chemicals, scents or additives it’s incredibly tough and effective on any kind of pathogen - including bacteria and viruses. The handy little bottle is perfect for carrying in your pocket to keep close at hand when you need it.
With a national shortage of hand sanitiser products up and down the UK, the hunt is on. But when you think of all those disposable plastic bottles the gel is packaged in, you can only imagine the amount of plastic waste. By swapping to a reusable and recyclable glass alternative, you can reduce some of this waste.
Directions of use
- Spray a small amount into the palm of the hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Store out of sunlight.
- Highly inflammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame, hot surfaces.
- If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Use within 12 months of opening.
Ingredients: Ethanol, Water, Azadirachta indica (Neem), Salvia officinalis L. (sage), Rosmarinus officilanis L. (rosemary), Thymus vulgaris L. (thyme), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**.
** Allergens of essential oils