Handmade Laundry Stain Remover Bar - 130gRegular price $10.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Cut plastic and harsh chemicals from your laundry routine
- Remove stains keeping clothes fresh and clean
- Easy to use - simply rub soap on the clothes and wash as normal
- Handmade in the UK
- Palm oil-free
- FSC certified paper packaging
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for sensitive skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Why we love this
This all-natural, UK made Laundry Bar is tough on stains, gentle on the environment. It's perfect for removing marks, spills and stains from clothing without the need for harsh chemicals. It's also completely plastic-free, palm oil-free and vegan. Its hypoallergenic formula means it's suitable for sensitive skin too.
Traditional laundry stain removal products can contain a whole host of toxic ingredients, including bleach and solvents. Not only are these damaging to our waterways, but they're also abrasive on the skin too and can aggravate skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
How to use the bar
- Wet the soap and stain area with warm water before rubbing the soap into the material on and around the affected area.
- Wash the item in a normal washing machine cycle with the rest of the load.
- Tip: Drying your items outside in the sunlight can help with stain removal.
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil Soap).