Hand Sanitiser - 50mlRegular price $8.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Antibacterial hand cleanser
- Choice of lids
- Fights bacteria without drying out the skin
- Scented with lavender oil
- Recyclable glass bottle
- Non-drying, non-artificial
- Made with 70% alcohol
- Free from Paraben, SLS, Synthetic colour, synthetic fragrance
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Why we love it
Maytal's rinse-free sustainable hand cleanser is made in the UK and uses 70% Alcohol to kill 99.9% of germs.
This ethical cleanser also features glycerin to hydrate and soften hands, Wheat Germ Oil (High in Vitamin E, Omega-3 and Omega-6) to protect the skin from damage and Lavender Oil for a fresh and calming fragrance. Contains none of the nasty chemicals you find in conventional hand gels or sanitisers.
With a national shortage of hand sanitiser products up and down the UK, the hunt is on. But when you think of all those disposable plastic bottles the gel is packaged in, you can only imagine the amount of plastic waste. By swapping to a reusable and recyclable glass alternative, you can reduce some of this waste.
Directions of use
- Shake before use.
- Spray generously on hands and rub together.
- Spray on a tissue to wipe your phone or keyboard.
- Does not contain nasty emulsifiers so will separate.
- Shake well before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Flammable - keep away from heat.
Ingredients._> 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustafolia Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Linalol, Coumarin, Geraniol.