Floor Cleaner Refill
Floor Cleaner Refill
- Sandalwood fragrance
- Floor Cleaner Refill Drop (1 refill drop will make a concentrate for 5 buckets)
- Buy a single refill drop if you have an empty bottle already
- Option to get a reusable glass bottle to drop your refill into
- If you love this cleaner stock up with our bulk pack of 5 drops
- Just drop, shake, and clean!
- 94% lower carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Our floor cleaning sachets do a great job at lifting dust, dirt & food splatters, with the delicate fragrance of sandalwood.
We have them made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot!
Our floor cleaning refill drops are a simple way to reduce your household plastic.
Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to refills you will make a huge impact.
Our refills are all kind on the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Floor Cleaner Refill Drop (Sandalwood)
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
- Glass bottle (if you choose the bundle option)
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-compact and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
It is much better for our planet to try to reuse as much plastic as possible. That’s why these environmentally friendly cleaning sachets mixed with water in an old cleaning bottle or any unused container (jars, wine bottles, plastic bottles etc.) is going to make an enormous difference.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities)
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE USED?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
The below warnings only apply to the CONCENTRATED sachets. Please dilute sachets as per instructions before use.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Quarternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-c12-14 (even-numbered) - Alkyldimenthyl, chlorides. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
Storage of sachets
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep between 5°C and 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use. Products may not be suitable for use on some surfaces.