Facial Cleansing OilRegular price £15.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- A natural way to remove makeup & impurities from your skin
- Free from added fragrances or essential oils
- Great for dry, combination or oily skin
- Keep your brows & lashes in prime condition!Â
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Why we love this
Swap those skin-irritating synthetic facial cleansers for a natural, soothing product! Free from potentially aggravating ingredients like fragrances and SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulphate), which is known to strip the skin of its natural oils, this product will help remove impurities and nourish skin at the same time.Â
For your skin type
- Dry Skin - Use this oil as part of your everyday skincare routine.
- Very Dry Skin -Â Try using as an overnight mask to nourish the skin.
- Oily/CombinationÂ Skin - Use as part of a double-cleanse a couple of times a week.Â
Instructions for use
As a cleanser - Use a small amount on slightly damp skin, gently massaging the skin using circular motions. Then rinse with warm water and reusable face cloth.
As a mask - Simply apply a small layer all over the skin you want to hydrate and leave on overnight. Rinse as usual in the morning.Â
- Grapeseed oilÂ has antibacterial properties which makes it an ideal cleanser ingredient. It can help boost skin's elasticity and its high antioxidant content can help to even out skin tone and help prevent premature ageing.Â
- Apricot kernel oilÂ is a perfect lightweight non-greasy moisturiser. Rich in antioxidants, it can prevent skin damage and premature ageing, along with supporting skin's elasticity.Â
- Castor oilÂ is great for hair growth - perfect for eyelashes and brows! It softens and soothes skin, hydrates even the driest skin, and can help prevent premature ageing. Most of all its great at penetrating pores and removing dirt.
The active ingredients contain fatty acids and may contain Vitamin A &/or Vitamin E.
Vitus vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil and Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil.