Why we love them
A reusable coffee cup is a must have for anyone who enjoys a hot drink on the move. Single use coffee cups contain so much plastic that less than 1% of them are recycled and over 100 billion end up in landfill each year! Plus, if you take one of these to most coffee chains you will even get a discount!
Ecoffee Cups are even more fantastic because they are made from natural fibres, corn starch and resin which is BPA, BPS and phthalate free. The lid and sleeve are made with matte, food grade silicone which is latex free so you can hold your cup in comfort without burning your hands!
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Keeps hot drinks at an optimum temperature
- Reusable for years if taken care of
- Naturally sterile, no plastic after-taste
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- Resealable ‘no-drip’ lid
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Made with natural bamboo fibre
- Comes in recycled
- 9 colours to choose from
For more information on our Eco-Labels please click here!