- Replaceable heads to fit the Georganics Electric Sonic Toothbrush.
- Pack of two heads
- Improves oral health - prevents gingivitis, bleeding & swollen gums.
- Ideal for those going through orthodontics treatments i.e. fixed braces.
- Packaged in a plastic-free, cardboard box.
- Recycle your used heads with Georganic's Zero To Landfill scheme
Why we love this
Keep your teeth and your conscience clean with this electric toothbrush head. Perfect for a deeper clean, making sure gums are protected and teeth are safe from cavities. Once you've used the heads, simply send them off to Georganics to be recycled.
- Brush for at least 2 minutes, spending 30 seconds on each right and left half of the lower and upper arch.
- The auto-stop timer setting will assist you in this by pausing at 30-second intervals, indicating when to change section.
- Your last selected setting will be automatically saved and set by the toothbrush for your next use.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£2.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns