Organic Self Tanning Oil - 100mlRegular price $33.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Self-tan & moisturise at the same time with this luxurious oil
- Provides a natural-looking, even tan
- Quick absorbing & mess-free - no need for a mitt
- No transfer, even onto white clothing
- Made from natural plant & nut oils
- Weightless, fast-absorbing formula
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Plastic-free - glass bottle
- No toxic ingredients
- Fresh citrus scent
- Made in Ireland
- 100ml bottle
Why we love this
This super luxurious tanning oil is the perfect ally to those who want a quick and mess-free tanning routine. It gives your skin the ultimate natural-looking, radiant glow that lasts for days and fades perfectly. The application couldn’t be easier, no glove is needed, apply with your hands as a moisturising body oil massaging your skin until fully absorbed.
Not only will your tan be great, but this plant-based oil is organic, vegan, moisturising and comes in plastic-free packaging!
Don’t forget to use a damp reusable cotton pad on the palms of your hands after finishing application. You can wear your white top or sleep in your white sheets right after and there will be no transfer.
A glowing bronzed face might be a sign of a good summer, but tanning isn't always good for our health or the environment.
Most conventional bottles of fake tan contain synthetic ingredients that can cause havoc with your hormones and irritate sensitive skin type. So— if you want to bronze safely, a non-toxic fake tan is definitely your best bet. TanOrganic is made with 100% natural ingredients, free from synthetic ingredients, parabens colours or fragrances.
They're also the world's first and online eco-certified self-tan brand with full Vegan Society, Organic, Cruelty-Free and Ethical Association certification with a 100 score.
How to use
- To get the best possible finish, preparation is important; exfoliate your entire body, paying close attention to trouble areas such as the knees, ankles and elbows where the skin is drier.
- Fuss Free Application! It couldn't be easier; you apply a little to the skin as you would any other body oil and massage it in.
- You DO NOT need to use a glove, the oil will glide on better without a glove.
- TanOrganic's self-tanning oil does not contain a colour guide so it's important to cover all areas and make sure you don't leave any gaps for a streak-free tan.
- When you are finished, simply remove any excess by wiping the palms of your hands, fingernails and toenails with a damp reusable cotton pad or baby wipe.
- TanOrganic's self-tanning oil takes about 6-8 hours to develop and if you prefer a darker shade, apply another layer to suit your needs. If you like a glamorous all year round glow reapply every 3-4 days as desired.
PATCH TEST RECOMMENDED PRIOR TO USE. SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil.
Hazards and Cautions
Please handle the glass carefully! Place securely before use and avoid handling with wet hands. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If this does occur wash in cold running water. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.