- A luxuriously nourishing treatment oil for body, hair & hands
- Certified Organic ingredients
- An intensive moisturiser - great as an after-sun
- Contains 100% plant & nut oils
- Weightless, fast-absorbing formula
- Helps to prolong a real or fake tan
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Plastic-free - glass bottle
- No toxic ingredients
- Fresh citrus scent
- Made in Ireland
- 100ml bottle
Why we love it
This luxurious Multi-Use Dry oil is a skin saviour! TanOrganic Multi-Use Dry Oil contains 100% plant and nut oil which promotes suppleness. It has a fresh citrus scent. The weightless formula absorbs rapidly and works instantly to combat surface dehydration, while at the same time nourishing and locking in vital moisture where it’s needed most. TanOrganic Multi-Use Dry Oil is an amazing moisturiser, it can also be used as an after-sun to help prolong your tan. Fantastic as a non-greasy cuticle oil, hair treatment oil and to give a beautiful finish to your foundation. Use daily to prolong your TanOrganic Tan and ensure it fades perfectly.
How to use
- Apply on face, body and hair throughout the year, summer and winter alike.
- Use especially after shower every day to prolong TanOrganic tan.
- Daily use also allows TanOrganic to wear off evenly.
- Mix a drop of Moisturising Dry Oil with your foundation, it will glide smoothly and give you a lovely dewy finish.
- Gently ruffle some Moisturising Dry Oil in your hair for a natural effect and help protect from environmental damage.
- Pour a few drops of Moisturising Dry Oil into your bath for a blissful moment & hydrating treat for your skin.
PATCH TEST RECOMMENDED PRIOR TO USE. For external use only. SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
A glowing bronzed face might be a sign of a good summer, but tanning isn't always good for our health or the environment.
Most conventional bottles of fake tan contain synthetic ingredients that can cause havoc with your hormones and irritate sensitive skin type. So— if you want to bronze safely, a non-toxic fake tan is definitely your best bet. TanOrganic is made with 100% natural ingredients, free from synthetic ingredients, parabens colours or fragrances.
They're also the world's first and online eco-certified self-tan brand with full Vegan Society, Organic, Cruelty-Free and Ethical Association certification with a 100 score.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Argania Spinosa Kermal Oil, Tocopheryl, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil.
Please handle glass carefully! Place securely before use and avoid handling with wet hands.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns