- Compostable & Biodegradable
- 100% Plant Material (made from cornstarch)
- Completely Plastic-Free
- 50 bags (2x 25 bag rolls)
- Or bulk buy, 150 Bags
- 22cm diameter x 30cm length
- Super strong and durable
- Dark, to hide any unpleasant sights!
- Handy, pocket-size rolls (25 bags each)
- EU Certified & tested fully compostable, EN13432
- No packaging
- Suitable for industrial composting or dispose as you would any other poo bag
Why we love it
These brilliant DogsDoo® dog poo bags are EU certified (EN13432) 100% biodegradable and compostable, unlike many bags on the market. The bags are made of all natural, renewable raw materials but are also tough and durable – no chance of putting your hand through these! Plus they are black to hide any unpleasant sights in the bag!
Around 8 billion dog poo bags are used and disposed of each year – that’s a huge amount! Traditional plastic bags (and others marketed as ‘degradable’) could take many years to decompose, and when they do, they simply turn into micro-plastics which contaminate the environment.
Swapping to DogsDoo bags would be a simple and sustainable way to reduce your plastic footprint. Even if the bags are sent to landfill, they will break down to nothing, like any other plant material. If the bags are incinerated, they will leave no trace behind, unlike plastic bags which release toxic chemicals into the atmosphere.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.