Clean your dishes, pots and pans the eco-friendly way without harming the environment. Powered by organic plant-based ingredients that are tough on grease yet gentle to your hands. So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants! 100% natural dish washing soap bar which is biodegradable and plastic free. Made with love in the UK.
How to use
- Wet your cloth, sponge or brush and rub the dish soap until it's soapy - then wash your dishes as normal.
- To make the soap last the longest, keep dry in-between use either by using a soap dish or a rack.
- So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants.
- Clean your dishes, pots and pans the eco-friendly way without harming the environment.
Organic coconut oil, naturally occurring glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from coconut oil) - approved by ECOCERT, sodium carbonate.
This 230g dish soap bar can last a single person, hand washing dishes approximately 6 months. No need to immerse in water just rub onto your cloth or scrubber. Keep dry where possible to prolong use.
- Plastic-Free & Zero Waste
- Helps to eliminate plastic washing up bottle
- Natural ingredients, kind to your hands and the environment
- Removes grease and grime without residue
- No Palm Oil
- 100% Vegan
- No SLS, fragrance, preservatives or phosphates
This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid block. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.