- Vegan Dish Washing Block Soap
- Creates a rich, sudsy lather
- Removes stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans
- Gentle on your hands, gentle on the environment
- Completely unscented and fragrance-free
- Plastic-Free & Zero Waste
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Lasts approx 6 months
- No Palm Oil
- No Toxins
- No SLS, fragrance, preservatives or phosphates
- Made in the UK (low carbon footprint)
- 230g bar
Why we love it
A waste-free, plastic-free, palm oil-free & vegan swap! What's not to love?
Powered by organic plant-based ingredients that are tough on grease yet gentle to your hands. So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants! 100% natural dishwashing soap bar which is biodegradable and plastic-free. Made with love in the UK.
How to use
- Wet your cloth, sponge or brush and rub the dish soap until it's soapy - then wash your dishes as normal.
- To make the soap last the longest, keep dry in-between use either by using a soap dish or a rack.
- So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants.
Organic coconut oil, naturally occurring glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from coconut oil) - approved by ECOCERT, sodium carbonate.
This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid block. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.