- Best selling dishwashing products
100% Plant-based products
- No microplastics are released into waterways
You will protect 84m² of rainforest when you buy this kit
Strong long-lasting products
- Easy to use
- Easiest swaps from plastic alternatives
- Very low carbon footprint
What do you get?
- Wooden Dish Brush - Wooden handle with cactus bristles so won't release microplastics and suitable on non-stick pans. Replaceable head for when it is worn out.
- Compostable sponges twin pack - Durable, environmentally-friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable sponges. Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all over the house.
- Duo sponge scourer twin pack - 100% plant-based sponges with scourers attached for all kinds of cleaning jobs. x1 loofah scourer and x1 cactus scourer. Non-scratch, 100% biodegradable, and compostable.
- Biodegradable Cleaning Gloves - 100% plant-made rubber gloves are perfect for household cleaning jobs, oven cleaning, washing dishes. There is no plastic in these gloves they are fully biodegradable.
Why we love it
Our scourers and sponges are made from wood pulp (sponge part), cactus (one of the scourers) and loofah plant (one of scourers), they are all compostable when finished with and are great for lots of cleaning jobs.
The wooden dish brush is made from wood, stainless steel (this clips the replaceable head in place) and cactus bristles, which means its biodegradable and great for use on non-stick pans.
There is no plastic in these natural rubber gloves they are fully biodegradable and can even be composted once they have reached the end of their use. Textured for extra grip on fingertips and palms, these gloves are reusable and a great alternative to harmful plastic gloves.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£2.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns