- A natural hair conditioner suitable for all types
- Made with active ingredients to nourish & moisturise
- Fresh, herbal fragrance
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Plastic-free - glass bottle
- No toxic ingredients
- UK Made
Why we love it
Look after your locks with this Natural Hair Conditioner. Contains a number of active ingredients which nourish, replenish and moisturize your hair. It also contains Cypress, Sage and Lavender essential oils. These have a number of benefits for hair care and give a fresh and uplifting scent.
How do the active ingredients in this work?
- This special formulation contains a number of active ingredients and hair-loving essential oils including Cypress, Sage and Lavender. It also has a fresh and uplifting herbal fragrance.
- A key active ingredient is Organic Coconut Oil. This wonderful oil moisturizes dry hair and adds shine and lustre. It can benefit hair growth and slow down hair loss. Coconut oil also promotes the health of your scalp by working against dandruff and dry skin.
- Another great active is Organic Shea Butter. This is a fantastic moisturiser! It works well when applied to hair as it helps prevent it from drying out by coating each strand of hair in a thin layer of fat (non-greasy).
- Jojoba oil is used in this hair conditioner as it is rich in nutrients which help hydrate your hair follicles without leaving residues. It has a wax-like structure which means it also acts as a hair serum improving general shine and health.
- Organic Olive Oil has good moisturising properties which help promote healthier and stronger hair. Similar to Jojoba Oil, it is rich in vitamin E, with antioxidant benefits. When applied to your hair oils in general help slow the loss of moisture from hair strands and therefore retain existing moisture.
- Lavender essential oil helps to soothe and moisturize your scalp, treat itchiness and calm hair. It also has antimicrobial properties which make it good for controlling dandruff. This versatile oil can also promote hair growth and help prevent hair loss. It is a relaxing scent and helps reduce stress and tension.
- Sage essential oil works by reducing product build up in your hair often caused by using mainstream chemical-based products and styling treatments. Sage oil also assists in preventing hair loss and contains beneficial properties that help address dandruff and oily hair.
- Cypress essential oil has an uplifting fragrance which is calming and relaxing. It acts as an astringent, so Cypress oil makes your skin and hair follicles contract which helps prevent hair loss.
- cetearyl alcohol
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)*
- olive (olea europea) fruit oil*
- sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil*
- coconut (cocos nucifera) oil*
- jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil*
- aloe vera (aloe barbadenis) leaf juice powder*
- xantham gum
- citric acid
- lactic acid
- benzoic acid
- dehdroacetic acid
- lavender oil
- cypress oil
- sage oil
* denotes organic
Please handle glass carefully! Place securely before use and avoid handling with wet hands.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns