Barista Latte Da Macadamia MilkRegular price $5.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Dairy-free milk made from raw, not roasted macadamias for a subtle taste
- Made with high-quality fairtrade nuts
- Creamy texture, and lovely aroma
- Enhances the natural flavour of coffee
- Barista standard - perfect for foaming and steaming
- Soy-free, dairy-free, wheat-free
- Vegan, vegetarian & kosher friendly
Why we love it
Milkadamia Barista Milk is a dairy-free, vegan, and soy-free milk alternative with a creamy and subtle taste. It's designed for baristas so it's perfect for foaming, steaming and creating lattes - but it's great in instant coffee too!
Water, Fairtrade Macadamias (2.4%), Cane Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Calcium Phosphate), Natural Flavours, Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Stabilisers (Gellan Gum) Vitamins (D2, B12).
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.