Bamboo Bedding Set - WhiteRegular price $101.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Complete 4-piece bed linen set
- Made from sustainable 100% organic bamboo
- Includes a duvet cover, fitted sheet & 2 pillowcases
- Soft & silky luxurious feel
- 300 thread count
- Bamboo bedding is naturally antibacterial
- Bamboo bedding can help improve sleep quality
- Available in Grey or White
WHY WE LOVE THIS
This sustainable organic bamboo bedding set contains a zipped duvet cover, a fitted sheet which is elasticated all round and two pillowcases. The bed sets are made from 100% bamboo and are available in a choice of colours and popular sizes.
Bamboo bedding is soft, luxurious, has a silky feel and offers, along with a great night’s sleep, the many natural health benefits of bamboo.
Bamboo bedding helps to regulate the body’s temperature and is three times more absorbent than cotton making it an ideal solution for the many people that suffer from night sweats. It also offers relief to the many women that suffer from menopausal symptoms.
Amongst its many natural health benefits bamboo naturally inhibits bacterial growth which in turn eliminates damp or musty odours and mould growth which are the result of antimicrobial activity. Bamboo repels dust (bed) mites and in addition to its antibacterial properties, it is also antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and anti-static.
Bamboo bedding is an excellent option for sufferers of eczema, asthma, skin conditions, many allergies, night sweats and a host of other elements and conditions.
As with all of our 100% bamboo products the raw material is grown and produced to OKEO-TEX Standard 100, an independent testing and certification system for textiles raw, intermediate and end product at all stages of production.
All raw materials used in our bedding collection are organically grown without the use of fertilisers, pesticides & insecticides and meet the OKEO-TEX Standard 100 product class.
Naturally more breathable and more absorbent than cotton, organically grown bamboo bedding will help change the way you sleep.
Cotton contributes massively towards harming the health of our planet. The pesticides and fertilisers used erode the soil and are dangerous for the workers.
However, the bamboo used to manufacture this bedding set is organically grown, is totally sustainable, is fed purely by natural rainfall and requires no pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers. When you use this bedding, you are helping to create a greener planet.
Caring for your bamboo bedding is very important to achieve a long life expectancy these products can offer.
- Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes.
- Do not use fabric conditioner. There is no need and it can reduce the breathability and absorbency.
- Cold or cool wash at a maximum of 30 deg C on a gentle cycle.
- Close duvet cover zips before washing.
- If washed at high temperatures shrinkage will occur.
- With modern detergents, there is no need to wash at high temperatures, and cool washing saves energy and money.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach – it is harmful to the environment too.
- Line dry.
- Can be tumble dried or ironed but only on a cool setting.
- If excessive heat during washing or tumble drying is used excessive ‘pilling’ may occur.