- All in one reusable nappy with a choice of prints
- Save money whilst also having a positive impact on the planet
- No chemical gels just super-absorbent fabric to reduce nappy rash!
- You can save up to £700 when choosing reusable nappies
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- Onesize and adjustable - perfect for babies and toddlers.
- Leakproof legs and waist
- Extra absorbent core and stay-dry layer keep wetness away from the skin
- Stretchy water-resistant fabric for comfort on the move
- Ultra-soft fabric stays soft wash after wash
- Easy to machine wash and air dry
WHY WE LOVE THEM
4% of landfill is made up of disposable nappies and they can take up to 500 years to decompose! With our reusable nappies, you can avoid more going to landfill and help save the environment. Protect your baby's delicate skin from any harmful chemical gels used to keep dry or uncomfortable plastics used in disposable nappies. These ones are easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to adjust to fit.
Reusable nappies save you money! You can save up to £700 when switching to reusable nappies. Even by switching to one reusable nappy a day in place of a single-use nappy, you can still save a significant amount.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR NAPPY
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash up to 60°C with non-bio detergent (better to wash at lower temps if you can)
- Do not use fabric softer or chlorine bleach
- Air dry away from direct heat. can be tumble dried.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.
Delivery expected within 3 to 7 working days
Free on orders over £35.
£3.99 on orders under £35
48 hour express delivery
Tracked orders delivered within 48 working hours when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
Free on orders over £50
DPD Next Day
Fully tracked next working day delivery when you order before 2pm Mon-Fri
For more information see our FAQ page, under delivery
International orders – We’ve temporarily paused orders to destinations outside of the UK. We are working to re-enable the service as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back online soon.
Returns - We know that Coronavirus may affect your ability to return your order within the usual time limits. Therefore we have extended our normal returns policy to 60 days to help. We accept returns and will process a refund for your order provided we receive the item(s) within 60 days of delivery. You will receive a confirmation of this via email. Funds will be restored to your account within 14 days of receiving your return. Please ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate (receipt) and retain it for your reference. For more information see our FAQ page, under returns