100% Natural Tumble Dryer Balls - set of 6 ballsRegular price $20.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- Replace dryer sheets, liquid fabric softeners, and plastic dryer steamer balls
- Set of 6 100% wool tumble dryer balls
- Shortens drying time - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Naturally softens laundry - made with 100% sheep wool, no chemicals or synthetics used
- Lasts for more than 1,000 loads
Why we love them
Now you can stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and dryer. Most dryer manufacturers do not recommend using dryer sheets as they can damage your dryer over time.
Our dryer balls are all-natural, they help soften your clothes and save you money by reducing energy consumption. Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more. Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
- Wool dryer balls help improve airflow in the dryer while absorbing moisture. This shortens drying time resulting in less energy used and a reduced energy bill!
- Each premium dry ball can be reused for more than 1000 loads and help extend the life of your clothing.
- Prevents static cling.
- Our dryer balls are all-natural and hypoallergenic with no fillers, chemicals or synthetics.
- Perfect for the clothes of babies or other family members with sensitive skin or allergies.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.