Head of Marketing & Sales, EcoVibe
EcoVibe is an ambitious force for change in the sustainability market. Having grown significantly in 2020 we are looking to scale our growth exponentially in 2021 and beyond.
We are looking for an equally ambitious individual to take ownership of driving the reach and reputation of EcoVibe, working alongside the Managing Director as Head of Marketing & Sales.
The business exists to positively disrupt the consumer goods market in pursuit of a greener and cleaner future. We seek to drive change across all aspects of a consumer’s life and behaviour through our product and retail proposition. Our website offers a curated range of brands that are the best on the market in their respective categories including Geo organics and Zao. The EcoVibe brand is focused on bringing innovative products to market that help users make better choices for a better future.
About the role
This is a new role for the business and offers the opportunity for someone to come in and really make it their own. We’re looking for candidates with a passion for creating positive change who will grow alongside the business. You will be driven and determined, capable and confident working alongside the Managing Director as a force for future growth.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Sales superstar, someone who can translate the company vision and goals into strategies that make us the number one choice for sustainable products. You will take ownership of brand and be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including B2B and B2C.
- Create the vision for the brand and set the strategy, measures and budgets accordingly
- Lead the creation and delivery of a marketing plan
- Manage effective and engaging multi-channel campaigns to amplify brand reach, drive sales and deepen consumer engagement
- Lead, manage and develop a cross-functional team to grow the business and the team
- Identify and negotiate key external partnerships to drive growth
- Develop an outstanding e-commerce customer experience to drive loyalty and sales
- Use digital analytics to generate insight to inform future strategies
- Collaborate and engage internal and external stakeholders
- Develop KPIs with measure to demonstrate ROI across all aspects of sales and marketing
Key areas of experience & expertise
- Developing and managing brands
- Growing an e-commerce business
- Insight and new product development
- Building and leading high performing teams
- Data analytics to inform decision-making
- P&L and budget management
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive salary, pension plan and holiday allowance with the opportunity of a performance related bonus and flexible working.