Head of Operations, EcoVibe
EcoVibe is an ambitious force for change in the sustainability market. Having grown significantly in 2020 we are looking to scale our growth exponentially in 2021 and beyond including international expansion.
We are looking for an equally ambitious individual to take ownership of driving the operations of EcoVibe, reporting into the Managing Director as Head of Operations.
The business exists to positively disrupt the consumer goods market in pursuit of a greener and cleaner future. We seek to drive change across all aspects of a consumer’s life and behaviour through our product and retail proposition. Our website offers a curated range of brands that are the best on the market in their respective categories including Geo organics and Zao. The EcoVibe brand is focused on bringing innovative products to market that help users make better choices for a better future.
About the role
This is a new role for the business and offers the opportunity for someone to come in and really make it their own. We’re looking for candidates with a passion for creating positive change who will grow alongside the business. You will be driven and determined, capable and confident working alongside the Managing Director as a force for future growth.
We’re looking for an Operations superstar, someone who can translate the company vision and goals into scalable strategies. You will take ownership of streamlining and enhancing our processes across multiple areas within the supply chain including buying, distribution and customer services.
- Building and pro-actively managing teams and budgets on all quantity and quality-related matters by placing the right product in the right place, at the right cost, with the right lead-time.
- Formulate and implementing an EcoVibe Quality system to ensure we are sourcing only from factories and suppliers who fit with EcoVibe values by building a world class supply base, including concept definition & implementation across the business.
- Developing strategic and operational objectives and Initiate, coordinate and implement optimal operational strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Implementing systems and processes for the purchase of goods, inventory planning and overseeing warehouse efficiency
- Leading, managing and developing a cross-functional team to grow the business and the team
- Identifying and negotiating key external partnerships to drive revenue and margin growth
- Developing an outstanding customer services to drive loyalty
- Collaborating and engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Developing KPIs with measure to demonstrate ROI across all aspects of operations
Key areas of experience & expertise
- Previous experience and a proven track record of success within a Head of Operations / Operations Manager role within retail/ecommerce
- Excellent operational management skills backed by a degree of business acumen are essential, and you should be able to show evidence of successful achievement of budgets in a demanding business environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge of working with UK and Offshore Suppliers and Manufacturers with a track record in delivering successful supply chain systems
- Ability to build successful relationships and highly skilled at influencing and negotiating with Manufacturers and Suppliers globally.
- Delivery of consistently high-quality products
- Building and leading high performing teams
- P&L and budget management
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive salary, pension plan and holiday allowance with the opportunity of a performance related bonus and flexible working.
Individuals seeking employment at EcoVibe should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us