Email Marketing Executive, EcoVibe
As Email Marketing Executive you will manage the day to day creation, building and sending email campaigns, driving sales and engagement with both businesses and consumers. You will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure our customers receive relevant, timely and inspiring communications from the brand all aimed at driving repeat purchase and long term loyalty.
About the role
As our Email Marketing Executive, your role will involve the following:
- Developing the email strategy and communication planning
- Managing the full email process from initial creation to final analysis for both B2C and B2B emails
- Driving the testing strategy to identify key insights to continuously improve email performance through increasing sales and customer engagement
- Implementing segmentation and campaign targeting
- Identifying and suggesting topics for content
- Managing the email database
- Managing the full sign off for all emails, including Trade and Merchandising sign off
- Manage the email marketing calendars for B2C and B2B, working with the necessary stakeholders to ensure that emails align with the overall customer plan
- Supporting the implementation of automation email programmes such as welcome journeys, post purchase and VIP programmes
- Increasing email subscriber base testing new sign up mechanics with the marketing teams
- Analysing campaign performance to ensure content is compelling and effective (via open rate, click %, heat maps etc)
- Reporting on campaign success and providing insights to key stakeholders
- Ensuring all outgoing content is within brand guidelines and GDPR/legally compliant
- Support the delivery of a customer segmentation leading to more tailored email communications focused on increasing frequency of purchase
- Responsible for competitor analysis, understanding what our competitors are doing and how we can develop our emails to drive greater levels of engagement
- Other duties as appropriate to the role
You will have 2 years proven experience in an email marketing role that has included:
- Delivering email campaigns and journeys
- Working intensively with an ESP/campaign management tool
- Generating and presenting reporting and analysis
- Experience running a test and learn strategy with success
- Experience in analysing and building future offers based on findings
- Experience working in retail eCommerce is preferred
- Experience working with Dot Digital email platform would be an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem solving to generate successful results
- Strong analytical skills for evaluating performance
- Organisation and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail to spot and eliminate mistakes
- Leadership to get the most from collaborating with teams and be a role model
- Tenacity, resilience, flexibility and judgement to deal with difficult situations
- Passion for continuous learning and embracing opportunities
EcoVibe is a fast-moving, progressive yet informal environment where we value supportive working, authenticity and inclusivity. To be successful in our team you will:
- Be self motivated with a proactive, “can do” attitude and happily take ownership for your work.
- Have a burning passion for exceeding targets and delivering value to our customers.
- Be innovative, adaptable, ethical and ideas-driven – prepared to challenge the status quo, be curious about keeping up with market trends and embrace new technologies.
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and meet challenging demands with integrity.
Who are we?
At EcoVibe we are dedicated to helping our customers live more sustainably, with a focus on environmental concerns such as reducing single use plastic and lowering carbon emissions. We retail third party and our own branded products.
We are a small business and our working culture has been shaped by the people who have driven our success. It is entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Our people are highly talented and committed while having a sense of fun and caring about work-life balance. If you are someone who can take the initiative, are ready for something different and you want a real opportunity to add value and make a difference to a growing business we could be good for you.
Individuals seeking employment at EcoVibe should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us
Why you should apply?
As part of the team, you will have access to fantastic benefits including competitive holiday allowance, healthcare, regular social events, personal development support and the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the business with your ideas and exceptional work. We aim to make a big impression and are looking for people who want to make a difference and be rewarded for doing so.