What we are looking for
We are looking for a positive, passionate CRM manager to join a small, fast paced, highly dedicated team on an extremely exciting journey! We need someone who is experienced, passionate about the brand, and would like to develop their digital marketing skills with a business which is expanding rapidly.
The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure in an agile environment, detail orientated, and solution focused. The right person for this role will display positive energy - even in challenging circumstances - and will be equally comfortable working alone, as well as across teams and other business functions.
As CRM Manager you will manage and drive the CRM programme. You will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure our customers receive relevant, timely and inspiring communications from the brand all aimed at driving customer retention and long-term loyalty.
What will you be doing?
As our CRM, your role will involve the following:
- Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for EcoVibe's CRM program and website update and content.
- You will be responsible for helping develop and optimize a multi-channel CRM program designed to drive consumer engagement and minimise churn.
- You will oversee communications and campaigns to onboard new users, optimise the customer lifecycle and increase content consumption.
- You will plan, brief, execute and report on your CRM campaigns on time, and in budget
- Each CRM campaign will have its own objective and set of KPIs which you will be responsible for documenting, tracking performance and executing these.
- Management of digital marketing resource; budgetary and personnel
- Supporting and deputising for the MD on meetings, reports and presentations.
- Build project planners and timelines to guide the team's execution of CRM campaigns
- Design and drive a referral program to consumers.
- Building a network of affiliates and driving revenue from this channel
- Day-to-day website management, including updating content, offers, functionality and page building.
- Developing the email strategy and communication planning
- Managing the full email process from initial creation to final analysis for both B2C and B2B emails
- Implementing segmentation and campaign targeting to drive retention
- Identifying and suggesting topics for content
- Managing the email database
- Managing the full sign off for all emails, including Trade and Merchandising sign off
- Manage the email marketing calendars for B2C and B2B, working with the necessary stakeholders to ensure that emails align with the overall customer plan
- Increasing email subscribers, testing new sign up mechanics with the marketing teams
- Analysing campaign performance to ensure content is compelling and effective (via open rate, click %, heat maps etc)
- Reporting on campaign success and providing insights to key stakeholders
- Ensuring all outgoing content is within brand guidelines and GDPR/legally compliant
- Support the delivery of a customer segmentation leading to more tailored email communications focused on increasing frequency of purchase
- Responsible for competitor analysis, understanding what our competitors are doing and how we can develop our emails to drive greater levels of engagement
- Other duties as appropriate to the role
Decision-making and accountability
You will have day-to-day accountability for decisions around:
- Building email journeys
- Prioritisation of your work
- Manage the retention programme (end to end journey and activities)
- Maximizing Lifetime value and minimizing churn
You will have a minimum of 5 years proven experience in CRM and e-commerce that has included:
- Working intensively with an ESP/campaign management tool
- Experience developing successful campaigns and CRM programmes
- Experience with designing and understanding complex customer journeys
- Experience with AB testing to optimize and refine campaigns
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Managing customer segmentation
- Generating and presenting reporting and analysis to drive actionable insights
- Experience in analysing and building future offers based on findings
- Experience using the following SAAS tools and systems:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Business Manager
- Referral and Affiliates platforms
- Experience working with Dot Digital email platform would be an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Experience of working in a start-up business is desirable
- Solid knowledge of SEO and online marketing optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge of writing and editing HTML/CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem solving to generate successful results
- Strong analytical skills for evaluating performance
- Organisation and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail to spot and eliminate mistakes
- Leadership to get the most from collaborating with teams and be a role model
- Tenacity, resilience, flexibility and judgement to deal with difficult situations
- Passion for continuous learning and embracing opportunities
EcoVibe is a fast-moving, progressive yet informal environment where we value supportive working, authenticity and inclusivity. To be successful in our team you will:
- Be self motivated with a proactive, “can do” attitude and happily take ownership for your work.
- Have a burning passion for exceeding targets and delivering value to our customers.
- Be innovative, adaptable, ethical and ideas-driven – prepared to challenge the status quo, be curious about keeping up with market trends and embrace new technologies.
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and meet challenging demands with integrity.
Who are we?
We understand that many people find it hard, confusing and sometimes intimidating to make the change to products that cause less harm to the planet. EcoVibe is here to help and support everybody to make that change. Our mission is to make choosing products that are less harmful to the planet as frictionless as possible. Going green is not a competition or something to make others feel inferior. It is about being inclusive, supportive and bringing everybody along. All working together for a better future.
We are a small business and our working culture has been shaped by the people who have driven our success. It is entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Our people are highly talented and committed while having a sense of fun and caring about work-life balance. If you are someone who can take the initiative, are ready for something different and you want a real opportunity to add value and make a difference to a growing business we could be good for you.
Individuals seeking employment at EcoVibe should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us
Why you should apply?
As part of the team, you will have access to fantastic benefits including competitive holiday allowance, healthcare, regular social events, personal development support and the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the business with your ideas and exceptional work. We aim to make a big impression and are looking for people who want to make a difference and be rewarded for doing so.
How to apply?
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org