CRM Manager, EcoVibe
EcoVibe is looking for a CRM Manager who will lead the email and SMS activity across both the B2C and B2B arms of EcoVibe. This role is crucial for the business in terms of driving performance and growing retention, loyalty and repeat sales. You will take ownership for ensuring the email marketing strategy aligns to the wider business strategy and be accountable for achieving sales targets across the channel.
About the role
As our CRM Manager your role will involve the following:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing and Sales to develop a strategy that grows the email marketing channel and achieves sales targets
- Taking overall responsibility for the planning and delivering of all email marketing campaigns by working effectively with the wider marketing team
- Taking ownership of the engagement strategy and working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure this is delivered across other channels effectively
- Taking ownership of coordinating the creation of assets and landing pages to ensure a seamless user journey across email and website
- Gaining a deep understanding of the databases through insight, segmentation and data analysis and developing effective reporting routines and systems
- understanding and identifying opportunities with the current CRM system in terms of usability and business reporting
- Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly reports evaluating performance
- Extensive experience in email marketing/data marketing/CRM, ideally from a retail background
- Hands-on campaign development
- Experience using Dot Digital (desirable)
- Experience of writing engaging copy to target different audience segments
- A strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR requirements and practices
Skills and competencies
- Ambitious with a drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent copywriter and able to produce engaging content for different audiences
- Analytical and data driven
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem solving
- Commercial awareness – to understand profitability and how to drive results.
- Organisation and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail to spot and eliminate mistakes
- A hands-on and flexible approach
EcoVibe is a fast-moving, progressive yet informal environment where we value supportive working, authenticity and inclusivity. To be successful in our team you will:
- Be self motivated with a proactive, “can do” attitude and happily take ownership for your work.
- Have a burning passion for exceeding targets and delivering value to our customers.
- Be innovative, adaptable, ethical and ideas-driven – prepared to challenge the status quo, be curious about keeping up with market trends and embrace new technologies.
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and meet challenging demands with integrity.
Who we are?
At EcoVibe we are dedicated to helping our customers live more sustainably, with a focus on environmental concerns such as reducing single use plastic and lowering carbon emissions. We retail third party and our own branded products.
We are a small business and our working culture has been shaped by the people who have driven our success. It is entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Our people are highly talented and committed while having a sense of fun and caring about work-life balance. If you are someone who can take the initiative, are ready for something different and you want a real opportunity to add value and make a difference to a growing business we could be good for you.
Individuals seeking employment at EcoVibe should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us
Whys you should apply?
As part of the team you’ll have access to fantastic benefits including competitive holiday allowance, healthcare and the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the business with your ideas and exceptional work. We aim to make a big impression this year and are looking for people who want to make a difference and be rewarded for doing so.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings