As our copywriter you will be a crucial part of the creative concept process. Your role will be vital when it comes to talking to our customers and wholesalers about our fantastic business and products we offer.
About the role
Your creative flair will contribute towards:
- Writing, researching, and conceptualising copy across a range of digital formats.
- Producing short- and long-form editorial content.
- Generating new and engaging content ideas across all marketing channels
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control.
- Supporting departments, including Social Media, email and paid media.
- Working with provided data and insight to develop personalised and segmented communications, including test and learn opportunities
- Delivering test and learn plans to improve performance
- Analysing results to provide new testing solutions to continuously improve journeys
- Interpret the brand tone of voice into engaging journeys, delivering consistent experiences
- Building relationships with internal subject matter experts to get under the skin of environmental issues and translating them into digestible content for consumers
- Working closely with the digital content manager to bring copy to life
- Being the tone of voice guardian across the business, ensuring that everything we create works within our guidelines and ladders up to our brand personality
- Other duties as appropriate to the role
Decision-making and accountability
You will have 2+ years proven experience in a copy writing role with a solid portfolio of work that has included:
- Creating content that has proven to drive sales and engagement
- Proofreading experience and familiarity working within a style guideline
- Communicating confidently and presenting ideas to seniors and project stakeholders.
Skills and competencies
- Innovative and creative writer with an excellent understanding of what makes great copy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem solving to generate successful results
- Organisation and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail to spot and eliminate mistakes
- Leadership to get the most from collaborating with teams and be a role model
- Tenacity, resilience, flexibility and judgement to deal with difficult situations
- Passion for continuous learning and embracing opportunities
EcoVibe is a fast-moving, progressive yet informal environment where we value supportive working, authenticity and inclusivity. To be successful in our team you will:
- Be self motivated with a proactive, “can do” attitude and happily take ownership for your work.
- Have a burning passion for exceeding targets and delivering value to our customers.
- Be innovative, adaptable, ethical and ideas-driven – prepared to challenge the status quo, be curious about keeping up with market trends and embrace new technologies.
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and meet challenging demands with integrity.
Who are we?
At EcoVibe we are dedicated to helping our customers live more sustainably, with a focus on environmental concerns such as reducing single use plastic and lowering carbon emissions. We retail third party and our own branded products.
We are a small team and our working culture has been shaped by the people who have driven our success. It is entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Our people are highly talented and committed while having a sense of fun and caring about work-life balance. If you are someone who can take the initiative, are ready for something different and you want a real opportunity to add value and make a difference to a growing business we could be good for you.
Individuals seeking employment at EcoVibe should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us
Who should apply?
As part of the team, you will have access to fantastic benefits including competitive holiday allowance, healthcare, regular social events, personal development support and the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the business with your ideas and exceptional work. We aim to make a big impression and are looking for people who want to make a difference and be rewarded for doing so.