Plastic-Free Soluble Glass & Mirror Cleaner (5 Pack)Regular price $14.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
- x5 Glass & Mirror Cleaning Sachets
- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- 100% Plastic-free
- Incredible fragrances
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – so extremely low carbon footprint
Why we love them
We think these 100% plastic-free, glass & mirror cleaners from Iron & Velvet are incredible! They are by far the best eco-friendly cleaning solution we have found so far. They are made from plant-derived, sustainably-sourced active ingredients and essential oils so they smell AMAZING too! Up to 70% of the ingredients are completely natural.
We have tested them all ourselves and were taken back by how much you get out of each sachet when mixed with water. They do a great job giving a streak-free sparkle, they're made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot
- 5x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (apple & mint)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
No bottles are included but we do sell glass bottles and spray caps here.
What ingredients are used?
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with 500ml lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it's ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.